Hey guys, how are you doing today? Happy Sunday!
I am so excited to find out that I got nominated for the first time ever. So happy to be recognized and appreciated of my efforts.
According to Okoto Enigma, the creator of this award, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much passion.
A huge and heartfelt THANK YOU to Anuli of Anuli’s Blog for nominating me.
- Post the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- I’m AQUARIUS 💋
- I love traveling and learning new cultures.
- I don’t joke with my sleeping hours.
What inspires you?
I find my inspiration in many things. I get inspired by music, nature, people (I am amazed by their achievements and accomplishments).
What is your favorite day of the week?
I actually don’t have any favourite day of the week.
Coco Pops or Rice Krispies?
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Intellectual superpower would give me an amazing mind. It would be all the superpowers in one.
If you were asked to blog about only one thing, what would that be?
Why I Started Blogging
- How does it feel to be nominated for this award?
- What is one go-to-things that cheers you up no matter what?
- If you were in a desert, what will you take with you to survive?
- If you won a free trip to a destination of your choice, where would you go?
- Can you wiggle your ears right now, do it? (funny)
I love you all and respect you so much for your talent and energy about blogging. Being part of your community has been amazing, and getting to know you has been a great pleasure. Thanks for going on this journey with me!
For more inspiring and motivating posts, you can follow or subscribe to receive emails.